- Full payment for each course or class is due at enrollment or booking. Cancellations may be made in writing, email or phone no less than 48 hours prior to the course. No cash refunds will be given, but class credit may be transferred to another person, class, date or gift card. Some courses have minimum and maximum enrollments and may be cancelled if the minimum is not met.
- Apprentice Seminar – Requires $100 deposit to enroll. This is the only way to guarantee placement in the course. Full payment is due two (2) weeks prior to date of the Seminar. Cancellation may be made in writing or by email no less than two (2) weeks prior to the course date. No cash refunds will be made, but course credit may be transferred to another person, course or date. If you cancel less than two (2) weeks prior to the course, all payments will be forfeit.
- Gift Certificates are available for our courses. No cash refund will be issued for unused gift certificates.
- Birds are not machines. Like humans, they have their “off” days. While every effort is made to have the birds fit and ready to fly, we can’t guarantee the quality of flights as all birds fly and hunt as they would do in the wild.
- Management reserves the right to terminate the training of any student at any time at their absolute discretion. In such a situation, West Coast Falconry has absolute discretion over issuing a refund or credit.
- Students must at all times comply with the falconer’s instructions and West Coast Falconry regulations. Failure to do so will result in immediate dismissal from the course.
- We do not allow unpaid spectators at any of our courses. West Coast Falconry is a private residence. Only paid clients may be on premises during class times.
- Management makes every effort to complete the courses as described, but the verities of weather, the health and disposition of our hawks and falcons and other externals beyond our control may make this untenable. West Coast Falconry offers no cash refunds, but will issue a gift card for situations beyond our control and reserve the right to cancel an event with short notice. For example, we cannot guarantee that the falcon/hawk will have a successful kill during our hunts.
- West Coast Falconry, its owners, employees or sponsors shall be under no liability whatsoever to a student for any loss, injury or damage sustained while on the course, regardless of where the course takes place, whether in respect of any negligent act or omission by the Center or employees.