1. Full payment for each course is due at enrollment or booking. Apprentice course requires deposit 30 days before class begins. This is the only way to guarantee placement in the course. Some of the courses have minimum and maximum enrollments and may be canceled if the minimum is not met.
2. Cancellation may be made in writing or by email no less than three weeks prior to the course. No cash refunds will be made, but course credit may be transferred to another course or another date. If you cancel after four weeks prior to the course, West Coast Falconry may refuse to refund or credit your deposit.
3. Gift Certificates are available for our courses. No cash refund will be issued for unused gift certificates.
4. Birds are not machines. Like humans, they have their “off” days. While every effort is made to have the birds fit and ready to fly, we can’t guarantee the quality of flights as all birds fly and hunt as they would do in the wild.
5. Management reserves the right to terminate the training of any student at any time at their absolute discretion. In such a situation, West Coast Falconry has absolute discretion over issuing a refund or credit.
6. Students must at all times comply with the falconer’s instructions and West Coast Falconry regulations. Failure to do so will result in immediate dismissal from the course.
7. We do not allow unpaid spectators at any of our courses.
8. Management makes every effort to complete the courses as described, but the verities of weather, the health and disposition of our hawks and falcons and other externals beyond our control may make this untenable. West Coast Falconry offers no refunds for situations beyond our control and reserved the right to cancel an event with short notice. For example, we cannot guarantee that the falcon will have a successful kill during our hunts.
9. West Coast Falconry, its owners, employees or sponsors shall be under no liability whatsoever to a student for any loss, injury or damage sustained while on the course, regardless of where the course takes place, whether in respect of any negligent act or omission by the academy or employees.